Scientia’s extensive test menu aids in the medication management for a wide variety of conditions including pain, anxiety, depression and sleep disorders. Primary care clinicians are faced with the challenges of finding the most effective treatment solution across a diverse population of symptoms. Prescribed medications are used for symptom management and the utilization of pharmacotherapy is rapidly increasing. Urine drug testing increases the safety of prescribing medications by identifying the potential for overdose or serious drug interactions.
- Identify possible illicit drug use and medication abuse, misuse and diversion.
- Prevents drug-drug interactions
- Support decisions about medication Therapy
- Help Identify, assess and diagnose substance use disorders (SUD).
- Communicate with patients about individual treatment plans